Infrastructures should be described through INFINITY’s pre-built online tools. For detailed submission instructions and access to the online system, follow instructions in this document. For any issue, or if you already submitted your infrastructure, please contact the INFINITY workshop organizers at tridentcom [at] fi-infinity [dot] eu.
Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see below).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Under “TRIDENTCOM 2012”, select “Infinity Workshop 2012”
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Papers should be up to 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see below).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from Springer's LNICST homepage:
- LaTeX documentclass and style files, together with instructions/guidelines and a sample paper.
- Microsoft Word templates and instructions.
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.
Regular papers are allowed up to 2 pages including all figures, tables and references. Up to 2 extra pages may be included at a charge of 130 Euro per page, payable at the time of accepted paper registration.